Monday, January 26, 2009

Ungodly stupidity

Since the election last November, I've cut way back on my exposure to the insanity of AM radio, but now and then I'll check in while I'm driving around, just to see what's being said. This afternoon I caught about 60 seconds of Hannity. The topic of discussion was global warming, a conservative favorite, and at one point Hannjob said, "Let me educate you about this."

He really said that. Seriously. He wanted his audience to let him educate them about something. Just fucking incredible. And sadly, a lot of people listening to him honestly believe they're being educated. Sometimes I think America's situation may be hopeless, but avoiding AM radio helps me get past those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN