Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Somewhat Debatable

The first time I watched Dinky Tinky on television, he was onstage with Hillary Clinton prior to the 2016 election. His behavior then proved he's just putrid trash, so I decided not to waste any more minutes of precious life watching him be a worthless asshole.


I skipped the 2020 precedential (sic) debates, and the waste of shit's first one against Joe Biden this year. Once Dinky Tinky finally confirmed his participation in the ABC debate last night, I promised myself I wouldn't ever see him on the tube unless I was watching him commit suicide live on Sean Hannjob's Fox News show after Kamala Harris wins in November.

 

As it happened, my wife wanted to see MVP destroy the waste of shit on MSNBC last night, and I realized I needed to endure the ordeal of seeing the worst person on earth tell lies and glorify himself for ninety minutes or so.

 

I can happily report that I'm glad I saw the debate coverage on MSNBC from start to finish because MVP did a number on the W/S, telling him world leaders laugh at him, and U.S. military leaders consider him a disgrace. The worst person on earth believes he's the epitome of human perfection, so he eventually collapsed while MVP exposed him as an ignorant loser.

 

Update 4:52 PM 09/11/24: A few years ago, my kids introduced me to the music of Taylor Swift. I wasn't familiar with her then, but her music appealed to me enough that I acquired a few of her CD's. Last night, after the debate ended, the round table talkers on MSNBC broke the news that Taylor Swift had just released a glowing endorsement of MVP, which is significant since she has 283,000,000 loyal followers on social media platforms. If some percentage of them are encouraged to vote (D) in November, it might change the outcome of the election. 

 

All in all, it was a successful evening for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN