Friday, August 25, 2017

Split Vote

It pisses me off, but we can add Bernie Sanders voters to the list of reasons we're dealing with the consequences of having Donny Johnny as the so-called precedent (sic). The math shows that Hillary would have won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin if she'd gotten the votes in those three states that went to Jill Stein, or the Sanders votes that eventually went to Donny, or better yet, both.

I have to wonder what those Sanders fans were thinking, assuming they were. And I wonder if those votes could be won by any Democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN