Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This ? Or that ?

Based on the results in this poll reported in USA Today, it's almost impossible for me to figure out exactly what the majority viewpoint is in this country. There's a good chance that people don't really know what they want, and I guarantee the political parties don't.

Added 1:38 pm, same day:

This column in the same edition of USA Today is as good as anything I've read explaining what's going on with Republicans these days, and confirms my belief that they're mainly interested in GOP dominance for years to come. Both parties are guilty of overreaching, and voters eventually punish them for it. Right now, conservatives seem to be overreaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN