Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kool-Aid Granny

I saw this picture at Wonkette, and decided I needed to save it. I don't know the backstory, but I have a feeling this old broad is NOT an Obama supporter. Another thing about this picture is the eerie resemblance of the granny lady to Michael Moore --- I may have to track down patheticgeekstories.com to get the full lowdown.

Added 3:32 pm, same day: I've spent as much time as I'm willing to waste trying to pin down the origins of Kool-Aid Granny, and all I can say with reasonable certainty is that the photo predates the November 2008 election --- meaning that although she fits the description of the typical GOP voter, Granny is not editorializing on Obama's health care proposals. More than likely, she's just pissing all over Kool-Aid as a beverage.

For what it's worth, I've examined Pathetic Geek Stories and found it to be most excellent. Highly recommended website. I wish I'd thought of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN