Monday, August 17, 2009

The Nazis are coming, the Nazis are coming

There are still a few conservatives saying and writing things that make sense, and David Frum appears to be one of them. His topic here is the, pardon the expression, liberal misapplication of the terms "Nazi" and "fascist" when hardcore right-wingers are whining about the Obama administration. I used to make the same kind of comparisons when Bush/Cheney/Rove were in charge, but I think I had the stronger case.

Added 4:40 pm, same day: Maybe one of the best articles on this subject I've read yet. From Mike Lupica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN