Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where they went wrong

Posted by els 13 hours ago

In my opinion it's the GOP itself that caused its big losses in 2008 by not sticking by President Bush. The GOP and its representatives, led by President Bush's poor approval ratings, didn't have the guts to support the President's wise policies. They wavered and lost congress and the presidency.

Copied from Dallas Morning News, March 19th, 2009

This is an example of the kind of analytical thinking I enjoy seeing on newspaper comment boards. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN