Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life choices

Here's the choice: I can write on this blog about every single stupid, corrupt or evil thing some Republican does, or I can have a life. I can't do both. Therefore I've decided to focus on a few ridiculous things that Republicans do that scream for a commentary, and just ignore all the rest.

Anyone who's been exposed to the crap that passes for conservative thought these days is familiar with the acronym BDS. It stands for Bush Derangement Syndrome and refers to the hatred that people like me had for the 43rd president, which bordered on insanity. BDS is a thing of the past, replaced now by ODD, or Obama Derangement Disorder. Obviously ODD is a psychological condition similar to BDS that afflicts those of a conservative political persuasion. The guy's been president less than three weeks, and they're already foaming at the mouth and moaning their gibberish. It's best to avoid their ODD behavior whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN