Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And now, in the world of sports...

YouTube - Sarah Palin Retro Sports Report!

I kept thinking there was something about Spaylin that seemed familiar, and thanks to Huffington Post the mystery is solved. In 1988, Sweet Pea was the sports reporter for station KTUU in Anchorage, Alaska. Now I recognize her as the epitome of every hot chick doing news, weather, or sports on a local television channel. Truthfully, I think Pea found her calling and should've stuck with it. Someone once told me everything that's ever happened in the history of the world can be found on the internet, and with the help of YouTube we can still marvel at Sarah Sportsgal in all her glory. Somehow, I just knew that babe had "media" written all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN