Sunday, December 11, 2022

Q NOTES # 1,001: Sunday K + 1

I've lived this much of my life without ever having a Twitter account or using Twitter personally in any way, so it's impossible for me to give a flying fuck about what Twitter does or doesn't do. Many people seem to care deeply, like whatever Musk decides to do is life-changing. If Twitter is changing your life, maybe you need a new life anyway.

Empty Greene (aka Butch Greene) serves only one useful purpose in this world: making Kyrsten Cinema look reasonable and responsible by comparison.

Another issue being discussed at the bookmarked blogs and news sites has to do with the House January 6th Committee making criminal referrals to the Justice Dept. To me, the reasons to make the referrals are better than the reasons not to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN