Monday, July 24, 2017

More Mooch

Today's I Don't Believe That Word Means What You Think It Means:

Tony Scaramooch, in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News, said this:
SCARAMUCCI: I want the president to be the president, and I want him to express the full nature of his personality. Corey Lewandowski used to say early on, on the campaign, let Trump be Trump. A little disrespectful now that he’s president, so let’s let the president be the president. 
And my point is if he wants to talk about things like that, I’m not going to want to stop him or be able to stop him. I want to be there to help aid and abet his agenda.
Scaramooch is supposed to be a Harvard Law graduate, so he should know the meaning of the term Aid and Abet. Maybe he knows, but I'm surprised he's bragging about it on cable news shows. 

When they make the movie, this jerk should be played by Ray Liotta, who already did the same character in Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas.

Added 10:46 PM: Great column by Noah Feldman which explains why no court in America would uphold Donny Dipshit's power to pardon himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN