Monday, May 15, 2017

Sorry, but that isn't a plan.

If what I'm seeing in the news is correct, there are evangelical Christians who've convinced themselves that God is working his will through the so-called precedent (sic). That includes former Congress member Michele Bachmann.

Okay, I'll be honest here. The idea that "President Donald Trump" is connected in any way to "God's plan for America" is the strongest argument for atheism that I've seen so far.

Added 12:34 PM same day: If you've been wondering why the so-called precedent (sic) is a lard ass, it's because he thinks exercise will deplete his finite energy resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN