Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sanders

I'll admit I'm not a big fan of Bernie Sanders. Part of my problem is that he's been an independent in the Senate, but now he wants to be a Democrat so he can run for president. He's also starting to remind me of Ralph Nader in the 2000 election. Nader attacked Gore from the left, insisted there was no difference between Gore and George W. Bush, and picked up a lot of votes in Florida and New Hampshire that might have helped Gore in the Electoral College.

Nader couldn't win the presidential election. All he could do was help Bush win it. That's why Sanders reminds me of Nader. He can't win, but he can make it possible for Trump or Cruz to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN