Sunday, October 23, 2011

OWS

Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter are basically wastes of space and oxygen, and if they both vanished into thin air tomorrow it would be a day too late to suit me. The only thing they're good for is helping me decide what I should support or not support. If Limbaugh is in favor of something, that strongly indicates I should oppose it. If Coulter is against something, I'll find something good about it. So it is with the Occupy Wall Street protests, which have the lardass and the skank puking up hairballs. I was indifferent regarding OWS until I started reading the opinions of those two and other right-wing scuzzballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN