Saturday, June 12, 2010

Schedules

Now that I've decided to concentrate on college football rather than Tea Parties, I'm trying to keep up with what's happening in the Big 12 these days. One question I've been pondering this week is what the season schedule would look like if TAMU followed its Big 12 brethren to the Pac-10 (soon to be Pac-16) conference. This feature in the Dallas News is not necessarily official, but gives me a clearer idea of what the Aggies would be facing as Pac-men. The round-robin against the other eastern teams (which would include the Arizona schools and Colorado) would essentially replace the current three games against Big 12 North teams. Three non-conference games, and two games against the west coast teams. Maybe pick up Baylor as one of the three non-conference games ? All in all, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of what this may involve, but this looks like an easier row to hoe for TAMU than moving to the SEC and getting hammered regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN