Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cut 'em off

I was reading the online newspapers this morning, my usual Sunday ritual, and came across references by several conservatives on the opinion pages to Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor and her desire to see all white males castrated. I thought I'd seen everything, but this one was new to me.

Thanks to Google, I was able to check out "sotomayor white male castration" and discovered the origins of this widely circulated right-wing fantasy.

I've reached one conclusion -- castration of some white males would benefit the species by taking their genetic material out of circulation. Yeah, you know which ones I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN