Monday, July 7, 2008

maiden voyage

This is the moment when I smash the champagne bottle across the bow and christen Blog Number Four. I was out running errands today when the name Band of Butters came to me. I was thinking of an HBO miniseries about World War II based on a book by Stephen Ambrose, but it came out butters instead of brothers. So here we are. Being of an opinion that one can never have too many blogs, I decided that if the name wasn't already taken, I'd go ahead and use it myself. I've tried to give each of the other blogs an identity, and eventually this one will have a purpose of its own as well. I have some preliminary ideas, but nothing definite yet. For the moment, I'll use the space as a playground to test template designs and the other neat stuff that blogspot provides. Right now, it's all shell, no nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN