Friday, March 26, 2010

Latest Sarah Sighting

Today I was browsing at the Barnes & Noble newsstand and spotted an entire magazine devoted to Sarah Palin. On the cover, in large font: "Sarah Palin -- Can she save America ?" As I wrote on Facebook, this is the one question to which everyone believes they have the correct answer.

I wasn't bored enough to skim through the Palin magazine, which sells for nine bucks, but I think I got the basic idea behind its marketing. I've decided that virtually all Palin supporters fall into one of two categories: (A) those who think her raw sex appeal is icing on the cake, or (B) those who think her hardcore right-wing political beliefs are icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN