Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Getting along

Juanita Jean has it covered.

Civility is highly overrated. Right now, I want Democrats and independents who lean Democratic to be enraged. I want them all to be at least 20 times as pissed off as the angriest Deplorable for Donny voters. Rage is motivational when it comes to voting. I believe what this country needs is millions of voters who are totally fed up with this shit and are chomping at the bit to kick ass and take names, i.e., to start punishing people who seriously deserve punishment.

The prototypes for male and female trumpwads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN