Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Yeah, he's cautious to a fault.

Copied from press conference transcript posted on Hullabaloo:
Reporter: Why did you wait so long to put that last statement out? 
Trump: I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long. 
Reporter: It was at least 48 hours. 
Trump: I wanted to make sure — unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. It takes a little while to get the facts. 
Most of the things that come out of Donnie Covfefe's pie hole make me yell every cuss word I know (which is 99 percent of them). Sometimes, though, he says something so fucking ridiculous that profanity is pointless, and I just have to laugh. And yeah, if there's anything Donnie has established beyond a doubt, it's that he never makes an impulsive, non-factual statement, verbally or on Twitter.

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN