Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hands Off

Here's my official position until something happens to make me change it:

Senator Franken should not consider resigning before (A) Redneck Roy loses his Senate race, and (B) every single allegation of sexual misconduct against so-called precedent (sic) Donnie Doughnuts is being seriously and thoroughly investigated. At last count, I think there were about sixteen reported cases.

I've read and enjoyed several of Franken's books, and he's been a better Senator than I expected him to be when he announced his decision to get into politics. I'm surprised that he's accused of putting his hand where it doesn't belong, but every well-known man who's ever done it will apparently be under the media microscope sooner or later.

Here's the thing, though: I'm sick and goddamn tired of Democrats doing the honorable thing while a lazy degenerate steaming turd like Donnie Doughnuts gets a free ride and is never, ever held accountable: "Well, he said he didn't do it, so that ends it. Now get off the man's back."

Added 10:18 PM Thursday 23 November: More on this topic here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN