Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Not holding my breath, Joe.

Joe Biden is apparently campaigning for the 2020 Democratic nomination by telling reporters that after Donny Stink Eye is out of the picture, the Republicans will return to normal, and bipartisan solutions will be possible again. Did Joe miss the memo that said 8 out of 10 Republicans still think Donny hung the fucking moon?

Sorry, Joe, but that crap won't wash. I thought the same thing after Nixon resigned, but since then, I got Reagan, Bush 43 and now Stink Eye. I've learned from experience that with the GOP, there's no such thing as "It can't get any worse than this."

It ALWAYS gets worse.

I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect that Biden will eventually be as risky as Bernie Sanders.

Added 1:30 PM: How bad has it gotten in the GOP? It's gotten so bad that Justin Amash, a founding member of the House Freedom Caucus, has cancelled his membership in the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN