Sunday, March 25, 2018

Santorum? Is he still here?

For reasons I'll never understand, CNN thinks giving Rick Santorum a soapbox on their cable news channel is a productive use of airtime. I stopped watching CNN years ago, and they'll never get me back without some radical changes.

Update 7:36 PM Sunday: Donnie Wet Farts, the world's biggest sissy-man, needs a woman to protect and defend him. The ones who'll do it are either employed by Fox News, or watch it regularly. Women who're willing to defend Donnie know their place because the rules are all spelled out for them in the holy book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN