Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Pop Quiz

Which of the following statements is not like the others?
  • I don't want my child to read that book, and none of the kids at her school should be allowed to read it either.
  • Scenes in that movie offend me. It shouldn't be shown in our town.
  • Abortion is a sin. No woman should be allowed to have one.
  • I believe the truth revealed in Genesis, so that's what our schools should be teaching.
  • I got my drivers license, so why shouldn't photo ID be required to vote?
Trick question. These statements are all pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer walks in Texas

Judging by the amount of water on driveways and sidewalks and in the street, some Texans seem to think you can grow concrete and asphalt using lawn sprinklers.

Six-Word Memoir

Most of my balloons were popped.

The head butter

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

BACKSPIN